Moe's Southwest Grill

Contact 850-857-0202

5100 N 9th Ave, Unit F650, Pensacola, Florida, USA,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Nationwide franchise offering tacos, burritos, nachos, and rice bowls with choice of black or pinto beans, and organic tofu or veggies instead of meat. Dairy is used, so vegans need to specify. Food is made in front of you as you walk along a line. Fresh salsa bar.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Southwestern American, Non-veg

First Review by heidishark

Delicious! - Edit

I visited one of their locations in my hometown of Gainesville and I had their tofu burrito bowl and I was very pleased. Service was quick and easy which I liked since I was in a hurry. One negative thing I will say is that the staff wasn't that friendly, but it was late in the evening when I went so they were probably tired. I also appreciated that they don't use gelatin in their guacamole, because I really wanted guac, but was afraid to get it, until staff to me told otherwise. All in all, a good experience.

Pros: Good food, Inexpensive, Fast service

Cons: Staff not that friendly

One of our favorite spots - Edit

We love Moes!! Good food, fast and vegan friendly. We go here often and everyone always leaves happy and full!

Pros: fast, great food, nice staff

Cons: can be noisy, no vegan treat for the kids meal

Return to Pensacola Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Moe's Southwest Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 935 times since Feb 2012.