Moe's Southwest Grill

Contact 423-232-1909

421 N State of Franklin Rd, Johnson City, Tennessee, USA,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Nationwide franchise offering tacos, burritos, nachos, and rice bowls with choice of black or pinto beans, and organic tofu or veggies instead of meat. Dairy is used, so vegans need to specify. Food is made in front of you as you walk along a line. Fresh salsa bar.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Southwestern American, Non-veg

First Review by HaileyTraver

fantastic, fresh & inexpensive - Edit

You can always count on Moes to have fresh veggies and delicious tofu! I always get a salad in a bowl (plastic not a fried tortilla one) and it's always fresh, delicious and under $10. The salsa is good, they play great music, it's adjacent to Yobe frozen yogurt which always has a non-dairy option! Great place to get fast, healthy inexpensive food!!!

Pros: fresh , delicious tofu , inexpensive

Cons: chips are tempting...and fried, def vegan friendly but geared for a carnivore , no vegan cheese option

Healthy everyday - Edit

I eat at moe's at least 3 times a week due to my work location. I always have fresh and healthy options, and never worry about the bang for my buck. The burritos are so big, you've got lunch for two days! The best tofu I've ever had, fresh cilantro, and black beans always put a smile on my face.

Pros: fresh, vegggies, friendly staff

Cons: so popular

Return to Johnson City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Moe's Southwest Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 808 times since Mar 2012.