Modern Market

( 1 review )
469-532-0206

7949 Walnut Hill Lane Ste 101, Dallas, Texas, USA, 75230

Serves meat, vegan options available. Eatery with multiple locations. Uses simple ingredients to make food from-scratch including salad dressings and pizza dough. Vegans could have items like southwest tofu scramble (requires modification), crimini kale pizza, curry yellow split pea soup, sesame tofu plate, rosemary sweet potato mash (check for dairy), and ginger maple roasted veggies. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Honey, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by vegansb17

Excellent Meal Farm to Table - Edit

We decided to come here based on having both vegan, vegetarian, and omnivorous meals. I am vegan and my family is not yet. Breakfast has limited options for vegans. On the rest of the menu are a plethora of Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan meals. The number of vegan meals is slightly limited but excellent. The menu is organic (almost all the items if not all of them) and farm to table ingredients.

I ordered the vegan Crimini Kale pizza, a side of asparagus, and the Rosemary Potato Mash. The pizza was just the right about of crispness and tenderness. The toppings included mushrooms and kale as well as some onion slices. More toppings can be added on. The sauce is just right and there is no cheese on the pizza, instead is crispy kale. I'm not a fan of kale but this pizza was delicious!! The Rosemary Sweet Potato mash was probably my favorite part--creamy and delicious! I just couldn't get into the lemon garlic asparagus and I really like asparagus, the seasoning on the asparagus just isn't what I'm used to eating at home.

My family member ordered the non-vegan Three Cheese pizza with chicken on top. He loved it! Almost ate all of it!

The size of a whole pizza is generous and you're sure to have leftovers.

The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is more modern meets a little bit country. There is also outdoor patio seating as well.

Pros: fresh ingredients, farm to table, a variety of gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan op

Cons: parking can be a problem at certain times of the d, not enough vegan or even vegetarian breakfast meal

Return to Dallas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Modern Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.