First Review by SirEatsAlot

Worth a second trip! - Edit

My first visit was just for a coffee (good) but after waiting in line as it was pretty busy I treated myself to the apricot-coconut protein bar, sugar free, gluten free, vegan, and it was amazing!
On my second visit I arrived later so after the lunch time rush and had a sandwich (stuffed full of tasty things on a lovely ciabatta type bun) and the line and coconut cupcake (good icing but the cake was a bit dry and tasteless). All pretty reasonably priced and big portions!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Friendly service

Cons: Closes early, Can be very busy

Nachos and Bagels + lots of tasty treats. - Edit

Try the vegan Nachos really delicious! and the Hummus bagel is pretty dam good too. ALso they have a fantastic ranges of cakes and sweets and usually something in the cabinet for us vegans. Yay for delicious food!

The staff are really friendly and are very accommodating should you have any specific requirements :)

Pros: Delicious, Fridenly staff, Great atmosphere

Cons: a little expensive, small

Great brunch place - Edit

This cafe has great food. There are lots of vegan options, all clearly marked on the menu. They also have vegan options in the cabinet. In particular, their cinnamon rolls are amazing.

Modaks is my favorite breakfast/brunch place in Dunedin!

Pros: Vegan cinnamon buns!, Good food, lots of options

Cons: sometimes hard to get a table

Return to Dunedin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Modaks Espresso closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1472 times since Jul 2013.