Mod Pizza

( 1 review )
+707-346-6758

304 Soscol Ave Ste A, Napa, California, USA, 94559

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain of make-your-own pizza restaurants. Has vegan cheese, crusts (wheat, gluten-free), and sauces (red, bbq, garlic rub). Add as many toppings as you'd like. Will change gloves when making vegan pizza. Open Mon-Thu 10:30am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:30am-11:00pm, Sun 10:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Napa Valley Vegan

Vegan Pizza Loaded with Veggies! - Edit

Vegan pizza is really taking off here in Napa. MOD Pizza is one of my favorite spots to get it. They offer a non-dairy cheese and have dozens of veggie options. They offer grilled veggies which really taste great on pizza. The staff is always friendly. Whether I order in the restaurant or online, I ask them to change their gloves so there is less chance of anything meaty ending up on my food. There are several vegan finishing sauces. My favorite is the balsamic fig glaze drizzled on my grilled veggie pizza. Both crusts taste good though I prefer the whole wheat to the gluten free. The GF crust is thinner so it does get a bit crispy. It has taken 6 years so I’m very glad more vegan options are finally being offered here in The Valley.

Pros: Love the grilled veggies, Friendly staff, Great prices

Cons: Offers meat & dairy cheese

Return to Napa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mod Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.