Mod Pizza

• ( 2 reviews )

4490 St Andrews Church Rd, California, Maryland, USA, 20619

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain of assembly line style, make-your-own pizza restaurants. Has vegan cheese, sausage, and crust. The vegan sauces are red, bbq, and garlic rub. Add as many toppings as you'd like.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Michael Isavegan

vecanter

Points +540

03 Sep 2019

Tasty, Cheap, and Accomdating Workers

I went in for a pizza and when I asked for dairy free cheese, the worker immediately offered to change gloves. I was very happy with how accomodating they were. The pizza was inexpensive and I liked how they didn't charge extra for vegan cheese. I also love the unlimited toppings, I piled on ALL the veggies. My pizza baked very quickly and the worker offered to cut my pizza with a clean cutter. This place was extremely conscious of cross contamination and the food was both cheap and tasty. I highly recommend coming here for a quick vegan meal.

Pros: Accomodating workers, Vegan cheese, Inexpensive

Michael Isavegan

Points +1866

06 Jun 2018

Pretty Good but not great

First, Hooray for having vegan cheese. This areas NEEDS more vegan options. And they will change their gloves to make your pizza so you won't have any residual meat stuff on their hands.

This is a "build your own" pizza place and they will pile on vegan cheez and as many vege toppings as you like. It is baked in a really hot oven and comes out in a few minutes.

So why "good but not great"? It just wasn't that tasty . I guess they need more spices in their sauce. Next time I go I will definitely ask them to add some more oregano and basil. Maybe some pepper.

So thank you for vegan cheez. I know this is a chain so they don"t have a lot of choice as to ingredients. Maybe we can partner with them to make it even better.

Pros: Vegan Cheez, Nice place

Cons: needs more spice and herbs

Return to California Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mod Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.