Mod Pizza

( 1 review )
828-774-5406

873 Merrimon Ave, Asheville, North Carolina, USA, 28804

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain of make-your-own pizza restaurants. Has vegan cheese, crust, and sauces (red, bbq, garlic rub). Add as many toppings as you'd like. Staff will change gloves when making a vegan order (remind them).

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Michael Isavegan

Great pizza and salads - Edit

This is a make-your-own pizza and salad place. They construct it for you as you tell them what you want. All of the toppings you want for the same price. There is no extra charge for vegan cheese.

When we said we wanted the vegan cheese they asked if we wanted them to change their gloves. Yes, thank you!

We had artichoke hearts and red peppers and spinach and fresh oregano and basil and mushrooms and lots of stuff. It was baked in an extra hot oven so the crust was nice and crispy and it only took about three minutes to bake.

Very friendly and fast service.

Pros: Tasty pizza with crispy crust, All the toppings you want for the same price, no Extra cost for vegan cheese

Michael Isavegan 08 Apr 2018 - I would have posted a picture of the pizza but we ate it too fast!

I should have mentioned that it was lower priced than many other pizza places.

Return to Asheville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mod Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.