Mocha Cabana

403-329-6243

317 4th St S, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, T1J-1Z9

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers veg and gluten free options on a separate menu; items that can be altered to be vegan are marked with a V. Uses locally produce. Hosts local musicians. Open Mon-Thu 7:30am-9:00pm, Fri 7:30am-10:00pm, Sat 8:00am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JacquelineRu88ell

great veggie burger - Edit

I am from Calgary and in Lethbridge on business, and I called in not really knowing what to expect. I spoke with Angel, the owner of Mocha Cabana, and she was very helpful and informative. I discovered that this little gem is WAY more vegan-friendly than advertised! They actually have vegan chef's tasting weekends with 3 course meals! This is a hidden treasure for sure and one I will definitely return to on my next trip to or even through Lethbridge!

Pros: their Saskatoon berry salad dressing is phenomenal, they have a tofu scramble that is not on the menu, the staff is amazing - knowledgeable and friendly

Cons: they don't advertise all their vegan food - so ASK

The best food - Edit

The Mocha Cabana is amazing, I find the staff very patient and friendly. The food is amazing, I even had a chance to cook their once. The whole place is easily the best vegan friendly restaurant I've ever been to. Not to mention the beautiful decoration, it's extremely cozy.

Pros: Great tasting food, Many options, Patient staff members

Very accomodating - Edit

Be sure to ask for the separate vegetarian and/or gluten free menu(s) when you first sit down. As a gluten free vegan I was able to cross reference the two menus to figure out what I could eat.

I was highly impressed by the patience of my waitress who went back to the kitchen several times to ask questions for me. And I was delighted by the flexibility of the cook(s) who were willing to grill and season some tofu for me without the typical coating (which contains gluten) for the top of my salad. I had the house salad with grilled tofu on top and they also happily substituted the gluten free bread (which contains dairy and egg) with some corn chips. It was delicious.

Very vegan friendly- their breakfast menu looks awesome. Great ambiance and highly accommodating of all dietary needs. Be sure to check it out!

Return to Lethbridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mocha Cabana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.