REMOVED: Mme Shawn

+33-142723606

18 rue Caffarelli (at Paris 03e), Paris, France

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant with multiple locations in the city. Could get vegetable dishes. Removed March 2017, reported not veg friendly. Many other options in area.

Categories: Thai, Non-veg

First Review by Lov2Travel

friendly staff, disappointing food - Edit

Staff was very friendly but:
I asked for vegan papaya salad (asked if it was possible without fish sauce and they guaranteed it was possible). However I quickly noticed that was first served a dish with fish sauce.
When I noticed and inquired, they immediately apologized and changed it. But I got served a bland papaya salad with no dressing at all, just some lime, no chili, garlic, peanuts, herbs etc.
When the green curry came (hopefully without fish sauce, I double checked but was not super confident anymore), the vegetables & tofu looked good but the curry itself was rather tasteless.
I am also quite used to being asked how strong I like it, and having it served according to my taste.
There are plenty of Thai restaurants, next time I'll try a different one, this one was really not my favorite

Pros: nice & cozy place, friendly staff

Cons: food is not so good., fish sauce invading all dishes. special requiremen, not the best Thai restaurant in town :-(

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Mme Shawn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.