MLS Creperie

Contact n/a

Latran 12 (at Zamecke Schody), Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic, 381 01

Serves meat, vegan options available. A small restaurant with upstairs and outdoor seating for 30. Serves a wide variety of crepes, salads, breakfasts, coffee and beverages and vegan trdelnik, a Hungarian pastry that is a specialty of Cesky Krumlov. Vegetarian and vegan items are clearly designated on the menu.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Bakery, European, Non-veg

First Review by jennyc32

no longer vegan - Edit

the trdelnik is marked as vegan on the menu board but when I saw the last review I thought I would ask. unfortunately they said the changed it about one month ago so it's no longer vegan. no soy milk but they have almond

Not Vegan Friendly - Edit

Thought this place might work for lunch. The Trdelnik was marked vegan which was the only vegan item marked on the menu. When I asked about it, the staff told me it was not vegan despite being marked that way. They need a reprint of the menu.

Cons: No vegan items on the menu

Vegan trdelnik! - Edit

The only item marked as vegan on the menu is the trdelnik (traditional Czech chimney cake), which was exactly what I wanted! The chocolate and ice cream versions would not be suitable for vegans, but I had the cinnamon coating and my partner chose almonds. They were huge, warm and delicious! It was my first time trying trdelnik after living in the Czech Republic for a year, so I was very excited. This place is easy to find, on the road leading up to the castle. There is a place called MLS Trdelnik just nearby, but it doesn't have any vegan markings on the menu, so I would choose this branch, just to make sure.

Pros: Vegan trdelnik!

Return to Cesky Krumlov Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has MLS Creperie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.