CLOSED: Miu Fat Chai - To Kwa Wan

+852-27658413

G/F, 37 Mei King St, To Kwa Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China

Cantonese style vegetarian eatery. Reported closed, Aug 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out

First Review by Stevie

Awesome Guandong vegetarian food! - Edit

I live in To Kwa Wan district and this is simply one of my favorite restaurants around here!

I eat there almost everyday and have never been disappointed. The staff is nice and friendly, the owner is super nice and speaks english.
There are lots of different dishes with various tastes, rice, noodles, soups, assorted vegetables, tofu, mock meats and mock fishes.
Few dishes have eggs, but it's always mentioned on the menu so you won't have a bad surprise when ordering.

Menu is only written in traditional Chinese at the moment but the owner told me he will work on getting an English menu soon! :)

Pros: Great food and variety, Friendly staff, Reasonable price

Cons: Not much space but the staff will find you a seat.

Miu Fat Chai, Hong Kong - Edit

I popped in for a small bite to eat today. Things got off to a positive start thanks to the very friendly and smiley waiter. Things remained positive all the way through.

1st thing is that I was checking the place from the outside to see if this was the right place (the sign is in Chinese with no English signage). The smiley waiter spotted my looking around slightly confused and came out to check I was OK. When I said I was looking for the vegetarian restaurant he welcomed me right in.

I said I was looking for something small and with any produce containing any of milk, egg nor honey. He rustled me up a mixed plate of tofu, mock meat etc. Very nice and very reasonable at 35 hkd.

It's very close to the 115 bus that links Hung Hom with Causeway Bay, Wan Chai, Central and the Macau Ferry Terminal.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Nice staff

Return to Kowloon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Miu Fat Chai - To Kwa Wan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.