Mish Mash Design & Cafe

03-97624245

228 Dorset Rd, Boronia, Victoria, 3155

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe serving a range of vegan savory and sweet options, including salads, curries, slices and cakes. Vegan cakes can be made to order. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:00pm, Sat 9:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Bakery, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by VeganBec

Vegan option too often sold out early - Edit

I like that Mish Mash make a vegan lasagna, although I can take it leave their other vegan lunch options. The thing is you really have to get in early. So many times when I’ve gone in just before 12pm, they’ve already sold out of the lasagna, which is just really disappointing when your lunch options in the area are already limited. However, I was excited when I recently discovered they had vegan gelato. I had a vanilla and forest fruits one in a vegan waffle cone and it was delicious and great on the hot summer day.

Pros: Freshly baked vegan lasagna , Vegan gelato with vegan cones available

Cons: Otherwise tired vegan options, Lasagna often sold out

It was lovely to have multiple choices for vegan food in Boronia. We had the Vegan Lasagne and Curry. Lasagne was the best we've had (restaurant bought) in a LONG time - it had veggies and lentils and seasoned beautifully. Thank you. Yum yum

Return to Boronia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mish Mash Design & Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.