Mish Mash Design & Cafe

03-97624245

228 Dorset Rd, Boronia, Victoria, 3155

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe serving a range of vegan savory and sweet options, including salads, curries, slices and cakes. Vegan cakes can be made to order. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:00pm, Sat 9:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Bakery, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by VeganBec

Surprise - Edit

I may actually have to revise my opinion of Mish Mash. I used to come here sometimes out of necessity and was always disappointed by the vegan dishes: lentil and sweet potato, dry "Asian" noodle salad, vegetable curry and rice salad. Yawn. Especially when it was regularly mentioned to me that they had had something nice the day before that I just always seemed to happen to miss. Well today I came in - for the first time in more than a year - and was shocked when in addition to the regulars there was freshly baked vegan lasagna - with vegan cheese. It was very nice with a green salad and I hope this is a sign of change.

Pros: Freshly baked vegan lasagna

Cons: Otherwise tired vegan options

It was lovely to have multiple choices for vegan food in Boronia. We had the Vegan Lasagne and Curry. Lasagne was the best we've had (restaurant bought) in a LONG time - it had veggies and lentils and seasoned beautifully. Thank you. Yum yum

Return to Boronia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mish Mash Design & Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.