First Review by VeggiePinkoKat

Canned Black Beans on the buffet?Worst Indian food - Edit

Indian food is my favorite cuisine in the world and always has been. I'm from the West Coast and have traveled all over, and this is not only the worst Indian food I've had, it's terribly overpriced (This cheap rent Oklahoma, the armpit of this country, why are the prices higher than the best parts of Northern Cali and Colorado?!), it's not very veg-friendly, and they even have BEEF proudly on their buffet! At an Indian restaurant, which I don't remember seeing at any of the many Indian restaurants I've been to, at least in the West. Gross and sad that they would stoop to that level to appease backwards thinking Oklahoma. I went here on multiple online recommendations. If this is the best OK has to offer for this kind of food, go down to the University area of town, you'll find much better and veg friendly food, for much better prices than in the strip mall and chain hell that is everywhere else.

And much of the food isn't even recognizable as Indian. the Tabbouleh was good, but not exactly Indian food. Canned black beans? Cheap Spanish rice that they call Vegetable Biryani? $15 for this garbage. I felt robbed and a little sick leaving here. You can find better Indian style food, made with better ingredients, in a better atmosphere, with vegan knowledgeable people, for better prices that's made by white Americans down at Earth Deli.

Pros: Good Tabbelah

Cons: Everything else

best indian food in OK/CA - Edit

This place has the best indian food i've tasted in Oklahoma and California. Awesome veggie options, go for brunch and try the delicious salad, tabouleh, ginger kale--the best thing on earth, saag, eggplant bhaji, chola, sweet potatoes & green beans and spinach pakoras, yum yum yum! I am there every Sat. & Sun. and the owner and staff rock.

Pros: Excellent food, fresh ingredients, friendly staff

Cons: they don't have any dessert on buffet

Kirsten Adams 22 Feb 2013 - I have heard that from many of my friends that this restaurant has some of the best tasting food ever. But, im not quite sure what is served there. Do you mind telling me what the best dish is? I'll be sure to order it!!

Return to Norman Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Misal of India closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.