Mirkoz Ice Cream

Elena16

Points +63

29 Aug 2021

Delicious Vegan Ice Cream

The vegan ice cream is seperate, all the way to the left. On the wall there is also a big sign that lists all the flavours and its ingredients.
We had an adorable woman sell us pistachio and hazelnut ice cream who happened to be vegan too. By far the friendliest restaurant worker in Italy I've met.
Ice Cream was really creamy and tasted amazing.

Pros: Clearly marked vegan options, Huge portions, Incredibly friendly staff

YasminGladney

Points +46

Mostly Veg
22 Jul 2021

Sooo goood!

I asked one of the saleswomens if they had vegan ice, and she was very kind a showed me their vegan options. There were 5 or 6 vegan options - i ordered frutti di bosco and it was soooo good!! I also talked a little with the saleswoman, she was also vegan, so that was kinda funny. I would definetly recommend this

Pros: Had 5 or 6 vegan options, Excellent service (vegan staff), Very tasty

Glo🌼

Points +84

13 Aug 2020

Fantasticp

Gelati vegani a base di latte di soia o riso, light e buonissimi! Inoltre la porzione è molto abbondante!

PattyDellaVecchia

Points +205

14 Jun 2020

Big ice cream

The ice cream portions are really big but there are not a lot of vegan options apart from the basic fruit and dark chocolate. I got dark chocolate and raspberry, the first one was good but the second not so much. It's a little bit pricy but, considering the size of the ice cream, it's not too much.

EshaRamakers

Points +151

20 Jul 2019

Large scoops

They have 6 choices, 2 fruit, chocolate and vanilla from soy milk and chocolate and vanilla from rice milk. I had the chocolate and vanilla from soy milk. It was yummy, a bit too much after having dinner.

Pros: Different choices

Cons: The cones with chocolate is not vegan

totorokurona

Points +109

03 Jul 2019

Tasty vegan ice cream!

Easy to find shop with 'vegan' and 'soy' labelled on the front. 6 vegan flavours of ice cream, the staff were very helpful pointing them out in English. There are also lots of fruit lolly options. I tried both and was really pleased!

VeganAbroad

Points +626

29 Apr 2019

Good option

Considering there aren’t many other things to eat around here, I was happy to find this ice cream place. The woman who helped me spoke perfect English but when I asked for vegan flavors, she only showed me the six extra options. It would’ve been nice to see them all. Lesson learned on self advocacy. With that in mind, the vanilla was delicious and so was the red fruit one.

ManuLiechti

Points +66

28 Mar 2019

Sehr gut

Unter anderem veganes Eis und vegane Waffeln. Fruchteis, Vanillereismilcheis und Schokoladesojamilcheis inkl. vegane Waffeln. Grosse Auswahl, Personal hilfsbereit und freundlich, man darf das Eis vor dem Kauf probieren.

marinarina

Points +364

17 Jul 2018

Delicious vegan ice cream

They have a big selection of ice cream flavours including vegan ice cream. They have sorbet and six other vegan options which are made with soya and rice milk. The dark chocolate ice cream was very delicious but also very expensive!

sinagoesvegan

Points +54

02 Apr 2018

Vegan ice cream

Delicious, creamy vegan ice cream

Return to Sirmione Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mirkoz Ice Cream closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2048 times.