Mini Mango

Contact 780-756-6464

1056 91 St SW (at Ellerslie Rd SW), Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6X 0P2

Serves meat, vegan options available. This restaurant was formed by the original creators of Sweet Mango in Edmonton. Mini has quality food with a quick self service format and a lower cost. Has an Asian Bistro look of design and decor. For vegetarians and vegans, they have expanded their veg offerings (marked with a V) and continue their practices of creating meals properly (even in a non 100% veg restaurant).

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by francistegg

yum! - Edit

Loved everything I ordered here!!!! Delicious. Vegan satay soup was so good and the pad Thai was amazing. Green onion cakes were really good as well. I will go back for sure

Pros: knowledgeable staff, almost everything can be made vegan, tastes good!

Best Spring Rolls Ever!!! - Edit

My favorite dish is the 2 tofu combo bowl and the have hands down the best spring rolls ever!!! This restaurant is great. You are able to have a vegan meal and they are super careful with allergies which is not always easy for me. Creating a nightshade-free vgean meal is usually a challenge, It was no problem here!! The owner is super friendly and has gone out of her way to accommodate me multiple times!! The food is amazing!

Pros: Accommodating, Excellent Food, Friendly Staff

Mini Mango - Yum - Edit

After checking out Happy Cow, i raced down to Mini Mango, and decided to place a 'take out' order.
I reasoned that the place was very nicely furnished, with modern furniture, and pleasant pictures on the wall showing Vietnamese views etc.
So because the place was quite small I just felt I didn't want to stay.
The server was very pleasant, and made sure he called customers by name when handing their orders over.

I chose vietnamese salad rolls with crispy tofu (3 per serving), also wok fried lemongrass veggies and coconut rice.
The rice and the lemongrass dish were very good, but the kicker was the salad rolls - they were delicious and quite large. Served with satay sauce there were totally 'yum'.

I will definitely get food from here again, who knows, next time I might even eat in!!

Pros: Good food, good value , good friendly staff

Cons: ?, ?, ?

Return to Edmonton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mini Mango closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1427 times since Nov 2010.