Mini Garden Orient and Vegetarian Cuisine

Contact 808-946-3828

2065 S Beretania St (at McCully St), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 96826

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese restaurant with separate vegetarian menu that includes mock meat imitation dishes (shrimp, fish, spare rib, beef, chicken), and more.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by hadmack

wasn't too good - Edit

It took a long time to get seated/served. Then it took a while for the food and it wasn't very flavorful and I didn't really care for the mock chicken. They took off my item without a problem and offered me something else but we had been there for about an hour and just wanted to get going.

Food for both vegetarians and omnivores - Edit

I went with my family and they enjoyed their meals. I was asking the waitress some questions about the food and dishes without egg, and she didn't help at all. Kind of disappointing and I wouldn't recommend it for vegans... Pretty sure what I ended up with was a dish with egg noodles since the waitress didn't really help :-(

Great mock-meat menu - Edit

Full assortment of mock-meat dishes. There is something a little weird about the almost too convincing 'fish' and 'shrimp' dishes so this may not be for everyone. The best item on the menu is the 'Volcano' which includes imitation pork in a spicy sauce. It is also brought to your table on Fire!! This is probably the best mock-meat veg restaurant in Honolulu.
Very nice dining room. Its a little surprising given the neighborhood. Usually plenty of parking.

Pros: Veg Menu, Mock meat products

Cons: Expensive, Mock meat heavy

Return to Honolulu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mini Garden Orient and Vegetarian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2081 times since Dec 2009.