First Review by Ciwifrukt

The best viet vegan food I've had - Edit

I loved it. I ate there for lunch, so I only had one option, but it was a delicious noodle dish with tofu and a bunch of veggies. They really do pack in the flavour, and you can tell that the food is made with Love. Would Love to eat there for dinner, to try the rest of Their menu.

Pros: good quality food, filling & interesting

Cons: small & crowded sometimes, a little bit pricey

Brillant flavours - Edit

The options are many and I had tried the more spicy dishes here. It's as close to the real asian flavours you get in Stockholm. It's not adopted to please the Swedish crowd, with less taste. Genuine Vietnamese kitchen.

Interior is interesting, half of the restaurant in "French Indochine "colonial style and one with Ho Chi Minh portraits.

Pros: Tasty food

Cons: Rather expensive

fantastiskt!!! - Edit

Delicious and exotic vegan food! The pancakes where absolutely epic! I have never tried anything like it before! Cozy restaurant as well!

Great food - Edit

This place really packs in the flavors and has a lot of love in their food. A cozy atmosphere, lots of people and very good looking decorations makes it a place you must try for lunch. There is one vegan option available at lunch every day and the price is very average for Stockholm. I have eaten here twice and was never disappointed.
There is places to sit outside when the weather is nice but there were too many people when I was there. We had to wait a couple of minutes before we could sit down, but this didn't feel like a problem.

Pros: LOTS of flavor, Pretty place

Cons: Small/crowded

Flavor full - Edit

Amazing vegan options, with a lot of flavor. Vietnamese at its best! A lot of people during lunch but it is worth standing in line. Make dinner reservations at least some 4 days before, because this place is very popular.

Pros: Very tasty food, Good value lunch, Nice staff

Cons: Small, A lot of people

Return to Stockholm Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Minh Mat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.