Mingle Juice Bar

Contact 847-834-0659

1830 Tower Dr (at The Glen Town Center), Glenview, Illinois, USA, 60026

Juice bar cafe offering fresh juices, smoothies, soup, salad and snacks to-go. Since summer 2014. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by CMSDE

Smoothies and Juice in an Outdoor Mall - Edit

We stopped in here hoping to get something like grab-and-go sandwiches for a picnic lunch. However, the prepared selection was just juice, a single BBQ ranch salad, and some mini cheeses. The menu listed a soup of the day and a salad of the day, but assuming the salad of the day was the BBQ ranch, I got a smoothie: the Chocolate Shake. I almost never drink juice or have a smoothie that isn't made at home, so I really have no point of comparison. I thought the smoothie tasted good but that $6.50 was a lot of money for something under 200 calories. (That was for the 16-oz. size--there was also a 24-oz. size for a couple dollars more.) But maybe that is the going rate, and I just don't know. The staff were pleasant, and the decor is bright and clean. There are about eight to ten selections of each juice and smoothies, so I'd suggest trying this place if that's what you're looking for.

Return to Glenview Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mingle Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 571 times since Sep 2014.