Ming Long Vegetarian Restaurant

Contact 089-332520

489, Zhengqi Rd, Taitung, Taiwan,

Veggie restaurant at 台東市正氣路489號, opposite Taitung Technical High School and near Chuanguang Rd junction. Specializes in making spring rolls with varied fillings; has soups. Closes for an afternoon break - please update HappyCow with correct hours. Open Tue-Sun 8:30am-8:00pm. Closed Mon.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Fast food, Take-out, Taiwanese

First Review by Stevie

Ming Long Vegetarian Restaurant - Edit

I grabbed a take away from here. Despite the listing saying otherwise at time of writing this, this place is 100% vego. Also as per the photos attached of the menu. There's more to this place than just spring rolls (I've submitted an update to happycow towers for this to be corrected).

When asking for a take away we stated we would be eating the food a day later rather than immediately. With a fine eye for health and hygiene, we were given a particular recommendation for take away since we don't have access to a fridge. It comprised some ingredients of I'm not sure what in a wrap. It was supposed to last til tomorrow but looked so good one has already been consumed. It was fabulous.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Tasty and inexpensive

Return to Taitung Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ming Long Vegetarian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 910 times since Aug 2007.