Minder Vegetarian - Xinyi

• Vegetarian
Contact 02-2729-8969

B2, 11 Songgao Rd, Xinyi District (at Eslite Mall basement), Taipei, Taiwan,

One of many locations in Taipei for this vegetarian chain. Offers pay-by-weight buffet. Located in the food court in the basement of Eslite flagship mall. Chinese name 明德素食園, address 台北市松高路11號誠品書局旗艦店B2美食廣場.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Chinese, Buffet, Take-out, Taiwanese

First Review by sglcklch

Wonderful selection - Edit

We stumbled on this by accident in the Eslite food hall basement. The range of food was superb and we were able to fill up our plates quite well for only $130 each. Different rice options are available too (multigrain was my personal fave) for an extra $7-$10.

As with most buffet places, don't expect drinks to be available, but you can take in a takeaway drink if you wish (no-one has dsapproved of us doing this just yet!)

If you're missing some Western food while out in Taiwan, you can also have hash browns - try to catch them while they're hot! :-D

Pros: Fantastic selection, Friendly staff, Fresh vegetables

Convenient for a quick bite - Edit

Dropped by here for lunch after browsing around in the Eslite building. Setting was nothing fancy, but the location couldn't be handier as it was right in the food court in the basement. They served a pay-by-weight buffet with tons of choices. Everything was egg free as stated on a sign and it wasn't hard to figure out which one might have dairy just by looking. Soup, rice, congee and noodles were not included and cost an extra TWD10-20 each. I got a whole plate piled up with all kinds of food plus a bowl of multigrain rice, and together with my partner's plate, our meal set us back only TWD300. Food was pretty tasty to boot. The only thing I didn't get was when I asked for some regular water the staff simply said "we don't have water". Very weird, why they refused outright to provide water to customers was beyond me.

Pros: good food, cheap, selections

Cons: no water

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Minder Vegetarian - Xinyi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1408 times since Sep 2012.