Minato no Mori

( 1 review )
0138-21-1181

1-5 Toyokawachō, Hakodate-shi, Hokkaidō, Hakodate, Japan, 040-0065

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant specializing in vegetables and can cater for vegans. Has salads, rice, and pizza. Staff speak English as this is in tourist-destination Hakodate Bayside shopping district, 北海道函館市末広町14番12号. Note: kitchen may stop serving 30-60 minutes prior to closing, check ahead. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-9:30pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-9:00pm. Open 11-9 on public holidays.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Japanese, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by djerzinski

Just a regular restaurant - Edit

I went to this restaurant because it was listed here, but I was disappointed to see that it doesn't offer more vegetarian options than your average restaurant.

After discussing with the waitress and having to explain the vegetarian thing as usual in Japan, my girlfriend and I ordered the two only options available for us, Magherita type pizzas for around 1200 yens, which were really good anyway (delicious tomatoes).
The note reflects the quality of meal, not the convenience for vegetarians (any restaurants would do just as well).

Also, I read on Google Maps that the staff lacked of manners (especially towards Chinese people), this wasn't the case when we went there.

Pros: Tasty pizzas

Cons: Very few options for vegetarians (none for vegans)

Return to Hakodate Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Minato no Mori closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.