Min Chiang Kueh

( 1 review )
n/a

Blk 293 Yishun street 22, #01-261, North Singapore, Singapore, 760293

Offers various flavors of vegetarian pancakes, with a variety of vegan options. All traditional flavors (red bean, coconut, peanut) are vegan. Check with them about days & hours (if they sell out, they will close earlier than scheduled). Located beside Cold Storage, part of the Silver Spoon Hawker Centre food court. (Note from HappyCow: If you know their website, Facebook page, phone number, or email address please send us an update - thank you!) Open Mon-Sun 6:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Chinese, Take-out, Asian

1 Review

First Review by Sweetveganneko

my favourite min Chiang kueh place - Edit

Min Chiang kueh is a chinese pancake traditionally made with eggs. I am lucky enough that I live near 2 min Chiang kueh stalls, and after comparing I have to say this is my favourite - from their generous fillings to the right size to the amazing service. At the same time, their pancakes taste slightly sweetened and are soft and fluffy even when cooled, giving off the illusion of eating western style pancakes, as opposed to the irregular texture of typical min Chiang kuehs where the exterior surface is often more rubbery. They are also bold in experiment with different skins, such as black charcoal and pandan.

Pros: good service, promotions, good quality

Return to North Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Min Chiang Kueh closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.