Milk Juice Bar and Cafe

Ave Pastor Diaz, Edificio Costa Brava, Local 1, Jaco, Costa Rica, 61101

Serves smoothies with superfoods, smoothie bowls as pitaya and acai, cold pressed juices, cold brew coffee, organic salads, artisan sandwiches, kombucha. Has a lot of options for vegans including the bowls (which are also raw), the Mediterranean salad and the smoothies mixed with water, fresh orange juice, coconut water or made-in-house almond milk.

Categories: Lacto, International, Macrobiotic, Organic, Raw, Mediterranean, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Caribbean, Fusion

First Review by KatieBush

Great Little Shop - Edit

I personally loved this little cafe; I eat the veggie sandwich and a lemonade smoothie that was to die for! As for the price point it is a bit more than most places but considering Jaco is fairly pricey it isn't out of the norm.

Pros: Great food, Location

Cons: Price point

Overpriced - Edit

I visited Milk to scout out vegan options in Jaco. They said that they had vegan salads and smoothies (if any place tells you salad as their main vegan option, run!). I went back one day to get a pitaya bowl, but they were completely sold out. Apparently, they were sold out of almost all of their smoothie bowls. I was actually relieved, because it was ELEVEN dollars for this smoothie bowl. So, so overpriced. My husband and I ended up going to Buenazo a few blocks away for a cheaper smoothie bowl. I'm not sure about their vegetarian options, since I am not vegetarian.

Pros: cute store

Cons: overpriced!, not many vegan options, mostly dessert items

Return to Jaco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Milk Juice Bar and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.