MILGI - Cardiff Market

n/a

Cardiff Market, Cardiff, Wales

Opened December 2016. A vegetarian stall on St Mary's Street offering take away lunch options like salads, wraps and juices, some of which are vegan and others could possibly be made vegan. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Raw, Fast food, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by mattydragon

Milgi's on the go. - Edit

Having been the Milgi Fan ( The city road Shop ) for a long time, I have tried Milgi Market few times now. The menu is awesome, cheap and mouth watering. They sometimes gives the truffel balls for a disounted 1£ if we buy a meal.
My personal favorites are the Greens Whole Food Bowl and the Noodles.

Updated from previous review on 2017-02-21

Pros: 80% menu is vegan, Friendly, Budget Sale

Cons: Right next to a butcher shop, Serves Eggs Dairy and Honey

konlish 26 Jul 2017 - They serve dairy and eggs as well, would appreciate you edit the (Almost 100% Vegan)

Delicious Filling Salads - Edit

They are a salad bar that offer some delicious options. Their portion sizes are huge. I love that they have a loyalty card. I got to eat there for free once the card got full. Their menu changes every now and then. Definitely recommend!

Pros: Vegan options

Cons: Serve dairy and egg products

A little bit of food sanity in a caotic city. - Edit

My wife suffers from numerous medical conditions which means she has a very strict diet regime. On a recent trip to Cardiff for a very rare day out we found MILGI. We dont normaly eat at resteraunts and take aways before I have had plenty of time to check out what the owners actualy claim they sell in depth.
BUT for some reason my wife and I decided to check out MILGI as she was very hungry.
After a very informative chat we ordered food to take out.
My wife had her food, eating every bite with treperdation.
She had no problems at all, which is very unusual.
Friut and veg market in Cardiff hasnt got a good reputation for giving my wife problems when eating there, BUT MILGI is a shining beacon for anyone who requires food to fit into there diet or food lifestyle.
We will be visiting again real soon and very highly recommend this eatery 110%.

Updated from previous review on 2017-02-21

Pros: Good tasty food, Food fits into dietery requirements., Very helpfull

Cons: not near enough to us to eat here more often.

SandeepShenoy 21 Feb 2017 - I really like their Noodles. Really nice.

Return to Cardiff Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has MILGI - Cardiff Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.