Milch&Zucker

+49-3066766776

Warschauer Straße 70, Berlin, Germany, 10243

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe and bakery with vegan options including breakfast platter, muesli, bagel, couscous, glass noodles with peanut sauce, vegan cakes, smoothies, coffee, and fresh juice. Open Mon-Fri 6:00am-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 7:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, European, French, Non-veg

First Review by deadpledge

Vegan bagels - Edit

I stumbled upon this cafe on the last day of my holiday after seeing the words 'vegan bagel' on the billboard outside. This was an invitation I could not refuse so my friend and I entered the cafe promptly. Inside the decor is inviting with a n ice vibe and there is plenty of seating inside or outside with a number of vegan options including a vegan platter, cakes and takeaway options such as cous cous and Asian noodles all for reasonable prices. The bagel I ordered was covered with black sesame seeds with aubergine, rocket and salad sandwiched in between. It was delicious and one of the best bagels I have ever eaten and a lot cheaper than some vegan places I visited. I also ordered a beetroot, mint and ginger smoothie that was nice and refreshing and in total I spent about €8. Although it is just veg friendly, I would recommend this cafe especially if you are in the area or wish to go somewhere with non-vegan friends, which is what I did.

Pros: Vegan options, Nice vibe, Friendly staff

Cons: Serves meat and dairy

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Milch&Zucker closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.