CLOSED: Mijos Fusion

Contact 817-921-3905

1109 W Magnolia (at S Henderson St), Fort Worth, Texas, USA, 76104

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves Latin, Mexican and Asian fusion food with vegan choices. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Asian, Latin, Non-veg

First Review by Elden

All I can say is WOW! - Edit

I tried a few vegetarian-friendly places in town including one a few blocks from this place, but I can tell you don't bother with the rest. This place has great made from scratch gourmet vegetarian items, atmosphere, great service and elegance. Not the cheapest in the world but honestly well worth it for what you get. Fantastic place to take a date (especially a vegetarian one). I have been to some of the best 5 star restaurants in Vegas, Chicago and other locations and this place can give any of them a run for the money. Try it out - you won't be sorry!

Pros: Nice vegetarian selection, Great service, Gourmet quality meals

Cons: A little high price but worth it

Fantastic life saver in cow town! - Edit

I recently had to travel to Fort Worth for business, just after I started eating vegan for health reasons, following the Esselstyn plant based plan. fortunately I found Mijos Fusion. They became my go to for many dinners and some lunches. They had only added a vegan page to their menu about a month prior to my trip. It was great to meet the chef, who grew up in Taiwan and had brought her Asian techniques to Fort Worth. I definitely recommend them. While I stretched my diet a bit (I'm not supposed to have any oil, and I'm sure some sauteed items used oil) but besides that it was great. What else impressed me is that the meals did not rely on looking like fake meat.

Pros: 1/2 price Tuesday, friendly staff and good service

Return to Fort Worth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Mijos Fusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.