Mid City Pizza

Contact 504-483-8609

4400 Banks St, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 70119

Serves meat, vegan options available. Makes 18-inch thin crust hand tossed pizza. Dough is vegan as is a house-made pizza sauce. Has vegan Daiya cheese. Management reported taking precautions to keep utensils separated. On Monday offers a red bean and rice pizza that is vegan. Previously at 4413 Banks St. Mon-Sun 11:00am-12:00am

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Jordanx

Ham on my vegan pizza? - Edit

I've eaten takeout here a couple pleasant times, but I just ordered a pizza yesterday and they slipped a small piece of ham on my pizza and I only saw it as I was about to eat that piece. I had ordered an all vegan pizza with veggie toppings, and I think they maybe gave me a dollar off my order as an apology? I'm horrified and not coming back.

Vegan pizza! - Edit

Delicious vegan pizza. Daiya and veggies available. On Mondays they even do a red beans and rice pizza for vegans!!
Updated from previous review on Tuesday January 06, 2015

Okay guys! PETA has voted MidCity Pizza's red beans and rice vegan pizza the Best vegan pizza!

v.e.g.a.n p.i.z.z.a - Edit

need I say more? This place kills it. They know how to work daiya without it being overkill and load everything with tons of veggies. Crust is dope, artwork is dope, I make a point to come here every time I'm visiting from out of town.

Pros: knowledgable staff

Return to New Orleans Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mid City Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1230 times since Mar 2014.