First Review by Tim_in_Korea

Great Buffet - Edit

The food here is always good. They have a pretty big buffet including: vegan kimchi, soy fried "chickn", sushi, pasta, greens, soups, etc

I highly recommend this place!

Updated from previous review on 2017-01-11

Pros: Big buffet/ lots of options, excellent food, all vegan

Cons: Only open during lunch and dinner hours, annoying to get to (subway + bus/ walk)

Great Place - Edit

Im glad i foud this place. it is nice and quiet with great food. Traditional Korean dishes made vegan. I will most certainly visit it again before the end of my stay.

The staff is super nice and friendly.

Pros: korean food made vegan, friendly staff, good choice

Cons: ventilation could be better

perfect buffet! - Edit

Unfortunately , I found about this place only in my last day in Seoul , the people are super nice and kind , and the food is just great !! I highly recommend visiting this wonderful restaurant and enjoying the variety of the 100% vegan Korean cuisine .
It's true the restaurant isn't located at the center of Seoul , but it's totally worth !!

Great vegan buffet in Seoul - Edit

I love this restaurant and eat there often when I visit Seoul. There are a lot of traditional Korean foods prepared vegan, so it's a great place to try Korean food without the animal products. There are also a few non-Korean food options, like pasta and sometimes vegan pizza, so it's a nice mix of choices.

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-17

Pros: delicious food, very friendly and welcoming staff

Cons: n/a

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Miche closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.