Miam Vegan Bakery

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan

Cork area, Cork, Ireland

A vegan bakery with delivery of made to order cupcakes and large cakes. Bespoke, custom made occasion cakes for any and all occasions. Relocated from Tower.

First Review by VickyMcGlennonPhelan

Munster's Best Baker - Edit

I love this vegan baker. It started when I got my mom a gigantic lemon curd cake with a beautiful crafted flower on top for her 50th..So beatiful and tasty and I carried it on the train from Cork to Kerry to get this special cake to my mom :) Then I got to experience her cupcakes with their buttercream toppings; so yummy. She recently had a three week pop up that gave cork city a chance to try all sorts of cakes, scones and more. This local baker is worth supporting. She does cakes/cupcakes that are ordered and markets including Ballincollig market.

Pros: Does occasion baked treats, can do specialised cakes, A small local business

amazing vegan cakes - Edit

Sarah makes amazing vegan cakes, her donuts are so delicious and great flavours. Loved the chocolate biscuit Christmas pudding and her salted caramel cupcakes are to die for!

Pros: all vegan

Cons: too yummy !

Return to Cork Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Miam Vegan Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.