MiaCucina My Kitchen - Xinyi

02-27223120

11, Songshou Rd, Xinyi District (at Shin Kong Mitshkoshi A11 2F), Taipei, Taiwan,

Western-Italian cuisine restaurant with a few branches, this one is near in the department store near Center Station Metro Exit 4. Uses dairy and egg but has a few vegan suitable items. Menu in Chinese and English.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Western, Take-out

First Review by SP

Fantastic Vegan and Vegetarian Food! ❤️️ - Edit

I went here so many times while I lived in Taipei. Fresh and delicious food is guaranteed so it's hard to stay away.

I always ordered the salads and panini's (all are great so you can't make a bad choice.) The juices are great too.

This restaurant leans a little bit more towards being vegetarian friendly rather than vegan as a lot of the dishes contain cheese. You can request most things without cheese but leaves the dish feeling incomplete.

Pros: Wide variety , Delicious food, Great juices

Cons: A lot of dishes contain dairy

loved it! - Edit

There are a few different locations, of which I've been to two. Both were busy, both had the same good service, both had nice decor, and both were equally delicious! I went with one non-veg friend to one, and with another non-veg friend to another, both said they'll be back, and one liked it so much that she said she'll take her non-veg parents there!

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has MiaCucina My Kitchen - Xinyi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.