First Review by KLGuy

Fairly good - Edit

The steamed fish with puréed ginger was amazing. The fish not so much but the ginger sauce was very good. We coated our white tofu and stir fry Kai Lan with the sauce and it as it was quite bland tasting on its own. I was a bit disappointed that they did not have brown rice as most of the vegetarian restaurants I've eaten at have brown rice.

Pros: Amazing puréed ginger sauce , Wide selection of dishes , Air conditioned and well lit

Cons: They don't serve brown rice, Non English speaking wait staff , Limited steamed dishes

The Famous Fish Head Noodle - Edit

Relish fish head noodle soup, nice and famous, which is one of the best recommendations of this restaurant. Just the mock fish will be quite a lil less, may add more with this price.

Pros: Nice Soup, Big Portion

Cons: Less Mock Fish

Simple Vegetarian Restaurant - Edit

I've gone back recently & this restaurant is very popular & I'm glad to see that they now have a picture album menu & indeed they are able to cook according to my special diet requirement! Food is good & price inexpansive but it's always packed! :)

Pros: Price , Good Food

Cons: No english speaking waiters???, Packed

Return to Ampang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mi Tho Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.