Mi Casa - Pituach

( 1 review )

Maskit St 22, Herzliya, Israel, 4673322

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe style restaurant with vegan and vegetarian menu items marked. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Mediterranean, Israeli, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by eee135

Great Vegan Options - Edit

Mi Casa is a family owned restaurant with a large vegan selection that was added to the menu after the chef/owner became vegan himself. My experience at Mi Casa was excellent, from the extremely friendly servers to the delicious vegan dishes. I enjoyed the vegan calamari appetizer and then split a couple of main dishes with friends. The mini burgers served with potato wedges are excellent and definitely one of the best vegan burgers I have had in Israel. I also highly recommend the friendly pappardella, a pasta dish served with zucchini, portobello mushrooms, chestnuts, truffle oil, and cashew parmesan cheese. I tasted the coconut chili curry with tofu, a dish that is very popular according to the waitress, but thought it was a little too sweet. I will definitely return to Mi Casa to try other dishes on the dinner menu as well as the breakfast offering.

Pros: Reasonable prices, Great food, Great service

Return to Herzliya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mi Casa - Pituach closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.