Mezzo Thai

• Veg-friendly
Contact 509-946-0024

94 Lee Blvd (at George Washington Wy), Richland, Washington, USA, 99352

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers authentic Thai food. Many main dishes could be prepared vegan upon request. Variety of menu starters and desserts that are veg suitable. Also offers cooking classes and specials for senior citizens.

Category: Thai, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Emilyphant

New location.... meh - Edit

I loved this place at their old little place in Richland! Great food, great service! But I just ordered takeout from the new location for the first time in awhile and it was very disappointing. First, I ordered two vegan pad Thai's. Arrived at the restaurant to pick up and they insisted I had only ordered one (I'm confident they repeated the order back to me correctly). Next, rang up to $14 for one takeout pad Thai! I don't remember the prices being so crazy before!?! Finally, I'm sitting down to enjoy my single expensive vegan pad Thai and I bite into something vaguely familiar, but definitely not tofu! Ended up digging out a handful of small pieces of chicken! Not cool! They lost a customer today!

Cons: Huge price increase?!?, Poor customer service/listening skills?, Random pieces of meat in a specified vegan dish!

Incredible Food!! - Edit

I was extremely impressed with Mezzo Thai's menu, as well as the lovely view from their outdoor patio. Living in the Tri-Cities I hardly ever even see the word "vegan" on a menu and at Mezzo Thai there are icons next to every dish that is already vegan (which there were surprisingly alot) and also it was so fantastic to see the option that EVERYTHING on the menu (even the daily specials) can be made vegan upon request. I was able to order the seasonally special of a stir fried rice noodles with seasonally veggies and tofu which was only $6.50, a great price. Everything tasted very fresh, I could really tell that all of the spices and veggies in the dish were not from a frozen veggie mix, but real fresh, well prepared REAL FOOD. The vegan starters were also excellent as was the dessert which was a sweet sticky rice with fresh coconut cream and a beautiful sliced champagne mango. LOVED this place. I will certainly go back again, and I am excited to participate in one of their all vegetarian/vegan buffet nights. If you are a vegetarian or vegan in the Tri-Cities do NOT miss Mezzo Thai. :)

Pros: Fresh Healthy Cuisine, Great view of the Park and River, Good value and great prices

Return to Richland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mezzo Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 689 times since Apr 2012.