Mezze Restaurant

599-7868631

Kaya C.E.B Hellmund 17, Kralendijk, Bonaire

Serves meat, vegan options available. Contemporary Middle Eastern restaurant that interprets the flavors of the Middle East with a modern approach. Vegans could order some small plates to compose a meal: tabouleh, baba ghanoush, muhammarah, falafel, and grilled seasonal veggies. Open Mon 12:00am-12:00am, 5:00pm-12:00am, Wed-Sun 5:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Snoznia

Good second chance - Edit

21 September 2017
We didn’t have dinner on Christmas Day at this place despite our reservation, I decided to give this restaurant another chance. The waitress was very nice and helped choosing the vegan mezzes. Everything tasted delicious and fresh. We're going to Bonaire in December and we will definitely be going back.

26 December 2016
We had a resevation for tonight at this restaurant. Unfortunalety when we came, walking through the rain, they weren't open! I sent a facebook message and they sent a message back that there were private circumstances why they ware closed today. Very dissapointing! Maybe another night....

Updated from previous review on 2016-12-27

Mezze serves delicious mezze - Edit

During my holiday I was glad to find at least one restaurant that serves a few nice vegan dishes. Their little mezze taste wonderful and they have enough different ones to come back a second time. This restaurant is brand new (only a couple of weeks old).
Their menu says that (for the main dishes) vegetarian dishes are available upon request, but I didn't try those.
Part of the terrace is behind the restaurant, so you can escape both the noise (cars, motor cycles and the restaurants music) and the air poisoned by the exhaustion fumes, which you can't in most restaurants in the town centre.

Pros: very good food, friendly staff

Cons: some dishes too expensive, still quite noisy

Return to Kralendijk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mezze Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.