Mezza Lebanese Kitchen - Downtown

902-429-2929

1558 Barrington St, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service franchise eatery offering Lebanese-Middle Eastern food. Vegans could get a falafel wrap and a Lebanese plate with hummus, tabouleh salad, grape leaves, lentils, rice, and pita. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-2:00am, Thu-Sat 11:00am-4:00am, Sun 11:00am-2:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by QuothTheRaven

Good, inexpensive food - Edit

We got the takeaway falafel wrap and falafel plate. They seem to make their own fries, pickle their turnips and make their salads. Falafel balls were fried fresh upon order. Delicious and simple food at reasonable prices. Vegan items not marked on the menu but staff knew which dishes were vegan.

Pros: Fresh, homemade food, Inexpensive, Friendly staff

Cons: You will smell like fried stuff when you leave

I love falafels - Edit

I have no idea why I haven't written a review for here yet, considering it's one place I frequent quite often.

What's better than getting a meal that fills you beyond your comprehension for 10 dollars? I love that Mezza is so vegan-friendly except for the giant rotisseries of meat haha that I tend to have to pretend aren't there.

I never liked falafel's before Mezza and now I'm a huge fan and crave their's all the time. They have the best sauce and the pickled turnip is to die for! I also LOVE their french fries.

Inexpensive, delicious, filling, vegan food, nothing better!

Pros: vegan options, Inexpensive, delicious

Cons: Lamb and other meat served

Return to Halifax Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mezza Lebanese Kitchen - Downtown closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.