CLOSED: Mexico in Season

Contact 520-398-7576

3820 S Palo Verde Ste 102, Tucson, Arizona, USA, 85714

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers an all natural, organic and non-gmo vegan menu. Build your own burro, torta, larga, or bowl with multiple vegan ingredients, including seitan. Menu is available on facebook page. Confirmed closed, Feb 2015.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by amarello

Great food and awesome people - Edit

You will want to take your group of foodies to this place. Everybody will have their fill from vegan to carnivore. All food is prepared with full flavors and fresh ingredients.

Do not pass on the Aguas Frescas, they are delicious and refreshing.

Pros: Great flavors, Fresh ingredients, La Tauna Tortillas

Wonderful! Very authentic! - Edit

My daughter and I checked out this little restaurant. We were impressed with how clean and organized everything was. The food was simply delicious and it felt very authentic. The people working here were incredibly helpful, offering suggestions and making sure we were 100% happy with our order. We were, so it all worked out great! The take-out we bought was packaged nicely, too, and tasted great hours later. I highly recommend this place and I can't wait to go back. I'd give them a 5-star if I could, but they do have meat (it's all very clearly marked and the vegan items are far away from the non-vegan items).

Pros: Delicious!, Super friendly service; helpful!, Pricing is fair

Cons: Location isn't easy, but on I-10, Hours; Not open long hours, Not enough customers!

Fresh and Good! - Edit

Mexico in Season is fast, fresh and really good. They carefully mark what is vegan and not. They are spotlessly clean and super friendly.
Updated from previous review on Thursday March 27, 2014

Pros: Good value, Homemade, Lots of vegan items

Cons: Busy, Closes early, No vegan desert

Authentic MX iwith many vegan options! - Edit

While not 100% vegetarian, they offer more vegan options than not. Everything I've had here is delicious, but I especially like the onion stir fry. The setup is kinda like Chipotle, but there are MANY MORE options, especially for vegans. There are 5 vegan filling options (in addition to beans and rice), a ton of different and unique toppings (e.g., cactus, watercress), vegan cheese, and vegan sour cream. The horchata is wonderful. If you're passing by Tucson on I-10, this is a convenient and highly recommended stop.

Pros: yummy, so many options, authentic

Cons: somewhat limited hours, not centrally located

Return to Tucson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Mexico in Season closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 936 times since Jan 2014.