Mexican Restaurant

845-256-5070

15 1/2 N Front St, New Paltz, New York, USA

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small Mexican food restaurant. Kitchen has vegan cheese and vegan sour cream - ask for them. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Amber Gilewski

Good Mexican Dishes - Edit

Very Vegan friendly and knowledgeable what Vegans eat. Had a burrito with Vegan options as well as a vegan Tostada. Seating outside our inside but limited. The guacamole with chips is excellent and reasonably priced.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-12

Pros: Good Vegan options, Very reasonably priced

Cons: Limited seating.

Frindly stuff, tasty food, yummy cheese - Edit

Although we had a piece of dead animal in our nachos

Inexpensive & delicious vegan options - Edit

We wandered around downtown New Paltz looking for a quick lunch before heading on the road. I was immediately drawn to Mexican Kitchen's menu because of the clear labeling of vegan cheese and vegan sour cream options (unlike some other places in town that offer Mexican food, but no vegan dairy products). They were also very inexpensive and had the option of indoor or outdoor seating.

We were greeted by the friendly owner and received a complimentary basket of chips and salsa (I personally loved the thinner, more flavorful salsa compared to chunkier, less appetizing types found in some restaurants).

I ordered vegetarian tostadas with vegan cheddar cheese and vegan sour cream. It was delicious and plated well. The guacamole was a nice and thick consistency and just my style.

I would definitely return again if in the area and am excited to try their other menu items that can be veganized.

Pros: Inexpensive, Vegan sour cream & cheese, Prompt service

Return to New Paltz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mexican Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.