Mex Cantina Bona Fide

+385-913333698

Čubranovićeva ulica 8, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 20000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Staff is vegan aware. Offers a nachos with guacamole that's fully vegan. Burritos, tacos, enchiladas can be adapted to be without cheese and sour cream.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by SavPomegranate

Vegan Friendly - Edit

I came here today for lunch when I discovered Incredible Indian to not be open because of a problem in their kitchen. I'm sure most places can make things vegan but I didn't really feel like bothering with explaining so I came here based on the previous review.

They have a vegetarian version of the tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and fajitas. They also have chips with various salsas and guacamole. I'm happy to say the staff understands what vegan is and omitted the cheese and sour cream on the enchiladas I ordered. The portions are large and my enchiladas were very flavorful. They were filled with beans, corn, various peppers, and zucchini.

If you're in a pinch or Nishta is too crowded definitely come here and have a meal.

Pros: Vegan friendly menu, Good service

Great change from the norm! - Edit

Great fresh spot in the old town's ground level, so good access if not feeling the staircases! Beautiful burrito makers.

Pros: Vegan friendly kitchen staff

Cons: Not yet hosting a fully vegan labelled meal though

Return to Dubrovnik Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mex Cantina Bona Fide closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.