Metamorefosi at Vaccaria

• Hotel B&B
  • Vegan
+39-3928992192

Loc. Vaccaria, Fraz. Colpalombo, Gubbio, Italy, 06024

Originally built in the 11th century and reportedly part of Francis of Assisi's circuit, Vaccaria is now a small, beautiful hotel and retreat on 20 acres in the Apennine Mountains within the Chiascio river valley deep in Umbria. Serves vegan and macrobiotic food. Offers heart opening, mind liberating, provocative workshops.

Beautiful villa, amazing food and experience - Edit

My husband and I spent three nights at Metamorphosi during our honeymoon throughout Europe. It was so quiet and peaceful and the villa was full of history and charm. We enjoyed walks on the ample land surrounding the villa, engaging books and films that were available, a game of chess in front of the fire and many conversations with the delightful hosts. The food for us was a spiritual experience and left us feeling healthy, satiated and happy. We couldn't be happier with our time there!

Pros: Wonderful dining experience., Beautiful villa in Italian countryside, Lovely hosts.

Return to Gubbio Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Metamorefosi at Vaccaria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1932 times.