Mestre das Aguas

Contact 47-99033453

Beira mar praia de Bombinhas, costao direito., Bombinhas, Brazil,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant located on the shore where guests can sit out on the beach. The stereo plays reggae, dub, Brazilian, and Argentinian music. Candlelit tables in the evenings and live music some nights. Note that veg dishes are not clearly marked on the menus (different for daytime and night time), so ask your server. Includes a falafel sandwich, oven-baked vegetable spring roll, pizzas, pad Thai. Will accommodate vegetarians and vegans upon request. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Western, Non-veg

First Review by sergiok

Best restaurant in Bombinhas - Edit

The only meal I had in a restaurant in Bombinhas that really satisfied me was here. I had the falafel sandwich for only 24 reais and it was huge and delicious. They also have spring rolls, falafels, soy sandwich, pad thai, chop suey and veg pizzas. Wish I could eat here everyday, since Bombinhas hasn´t got options for vegans besides a simple salad (letucce, carrot, tomatoes and peas).

Pros: Music, Feet in the sand, Inexpensive

Nice environment and food - Edit

I tried a falafel sandwich and it was really good. The food is abundant and not expensive. You need to say to the waitress that you're Vegan and he/she will help you to see what you can eat.

The best place to eat in Bombinhas - Edit

Being vegan in Bombinhas was not easy. Not until we found Mestre das Aguas. Althought the place is not even vegetarian we went there almost every evening and tried a wide range of dishes: Pad Thai, Pizza, Falefel sandwich, Chop Suey, spring rolls. I really recommend the Pad Thai. The falefel and spring roll are not what you would normally expect as they are not fried, but they were tasty and satisfying all the same. The staff was very friendly and happy to accommodate a couple of vegans. The environment is fantastic and the music they choose suits perfectly with it, although we didn't get a change to see live music because we always went there early in the evening.

Pros: environment, great staff, food and price

Cons: not vegetarian

Return to Bombinhas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mestre das Aguas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 509 times since Mar 2010.