REMOVED: Mercury Room

Contact 780-425-1440

10575 - 114 St NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5H3J6

A community-driven event and concert venue that offers a vegan brunch on Saturdays with limited menu posted on its facebook. Street parking. REMOVED OCT 2016 - FOOD NO LONGER SERVED. Open Tue-Sat 4:30pm-10:00pm, Sat 1:00pm-2:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Western

First Review by Profound_Raincloud

Ramen Night - Edit

The Hubster and I LOVE ramen. So when we heard The Mercury Room was hosting a ramen night we were very excited and had to check it out. The night started out with promise we were given drinks. The Hubster loved his beer, some sort of something from Seattle. I can't recall the name, but he insisted it was a fav. I tried a cocktail but couldn't stomach it, so had a beer as well. Then we had the "snacks", wonderful! Seaweed salad, sweet potatoes, and rice balls. All heavenly!!! So needless to say we were stoked for the ramen. But we were horribly disappointed. The ramen arrived. It looked like a cross between Pho and ramen. We were given an option of what we wanted in it but did not end up with those things in our ramen. To top it all off the broth was inedible. It smelt funny and tasted horrible. I am not sure what was trying to be achieved with this soup but it failed miserably. When we went to pay our night out cost us $75. We didn't feel the portions and quality merited the price. We won't be back, which is sad because we like to support local veggie places.

Pros: Friendly Staff

Cons: Expensive, Poor Food Quality

Return to Edmonton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Mercury Room closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.