Mens Sana - Teodosio

+39-0223951747

Via Teodosio, 8, Milan, Italy, 20131

Restaurant group offering vegan and macrobiotic food, sold by weight. Many choices from starters to cakes. Filtered water, tea, and juices to drink. Small place, primarily take away.

Category: Vegan, Italian, Macrobiotic, Western, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by AlessandroPalmesi

Decent food, very good service. - Edit

The food here is decent, though not that consistent. It seems the chef is able to cook certain dishes very well and others not so great.

The service was great. The staff went to great lengths to accommodate my bad Italian and my friend's non-vegetarian understanding of what we were ordering.

The cakes were great.

Pros: Great service, decent food, good dessert

Cons: Some food is only 'okay'.

Quick stop - Edit

We stumbled upon this place, and while it was just what was needed at the time for a starving vegan, I would rather go elsewhere another time. The food seemed too "healthy" here, if that makes any sense. My cabbage dish was a little burnt, and the rest was pretty bland. I left full.

The only reason I am giving this 4 cows is for the very friendly service + it was all vegan.

Pros: All vegan, Great service & friendly staff, Free water

Cons: Bland food

average food quality, good value - Edit

I've been there very late in the evening, so the food choise was not so wide. I've eat a good tempeh cake, soft and tasty, some nice spiced vegetables and a well cocked oats. The Place is very ordinary but good for an easy and fast lunch or dinner. the sweet cakes are very good!
Water, tea and yeast flakes are free :)
Updated from previous review on Thursday April 11, 2013

Pros: value, sweet cakes

Cons: place

Return to Milan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mens Sana - Teodosio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2068 times.