First Review by samden

Meng Tuck No Longer Meng Tuck! - Edit

I've been having Meng Tuck Veggie Mixed Rice since 11 years ago.

Today you'll never ever taste back Meng Tuck home cook food. You'll never see people lining up for lunch and dinner.

The new group of people took over Meng Tuck busienss yet they're selling a way too expensive, limited variety, over night dishes(reheat it again the next morning) with some nasty taste.

Furthermore, with a bunch of 3 young kids are selling there. And they got no clue at all what they're doing there and simply charge whatever they think is right.

I used to see it daily especially lunch hour with a long queue for years. Now you will see 10 workers but only 2 person dining inside!!

Not even people taking away from them. Their bao have been sitting there for a month and no one interested to ask them how much again. I am pretty sure most of you tasted Meng Tuck Veggie Mixed Rice you know how tasty and how reasonable price is!!!

I feel sad for our lovely and friendly Meng Tuck auntie whenever she complaint hardly to get staff to work for her.

I really hope that she is opening somewhere in PJ or Damansara areas so that we can pull the entire crowd to you again.

Please tell us if you found Meng Tuck Auntie and her friendly son open up in somewhere!!!

We need her back to society to promote healthy living not only thinking how to earn fast money!!!

Return to Petaling Jaya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Meng Tuck Health Food Centre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1628 times since Aug 2010.