Mendocino Farms

808-304-4842

450 E 17th St, Costa Mesa, California, USA, 92627

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain of sandwich and salad shops. Offers a few vegan sandwiches plus soups that are vegan suitable. Could build-your-own salad.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Ltassos

WARNING - Edit

When you pay 10$ for a sandwich you expect them to listen when you tell them your vegan. I asked the vegan sandwich options and they told me (this was via phone) I ordered the vegan BLT....or so I thought. Picked it up and drove all the way back to my work and took and bite and it was REAL BACON!!!!!! I called and was super nice about it. They said "this isn't the 1st time that this has happened" and told me they would refund my sandwich...well it's been 4 days now and nothing.

Pros: Great couscous

Cons: They don't listen

Vegan and Vegetarian Options - Edit

I had the bbq tempeh sandwich 2 days in a row. My husband doesn't like tempeh but really enjoyed this sandwich. The bbq sauce has a nice mix of sweet and spicy. The coleslaw made with veganaise added the perfect crunch. Highly recommend this sandwich! They also have a couple other options.. will have to check them out in the future.

Pros: great food, good value and fun atmosphere, super friendly staff

Return to Costa Mesa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mendocino Farms closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.