Memoh Warung

085857521907

Canggu, Bali, Indonesia, 0361

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers wraps and salads which can be requested as vegan or gluten-free. Also makes a cashew milk and offers juice, smoothies, lassi and froyo. Sells some local vegetables and fruits. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Organic, Western, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by Moreyh

Limited vegan choices; bad coffee - Edit

I actually went there to have breakfast, but unfortunately they didn't have many vegan food options. As far as I have seen one salad and one wrap. So I just ordered a coffee with homemade cashew milk for 20k. Service was super slow, it took around 15 minutes for my coffee to arrive, although I was the only customer until three others came in ordering after me. Coffee was super watery with no flavour. I understand that cashewnuts are expensive, but it tasted like a watered down black coffee. Good wifi though!

Favorite local restaurant in Canggu - Edit

What is necessary to order when you go to Memoh is their "Chocolate Banana Shake", haven't had a better one elsewhere in the world. My favorite wraps are "Sabih Wrap" and "Pesto Tempe Wrap", they both are really really nice. Highly recommend this place and on the side you support a local business! :)

Pros: Best Chocolate shake ever, Yummy food, Very friendly owner

Cons: Small, not suitable for big groups.

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Memoh Warung closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.