Melt Bar And Grilled

( 1 review )
330-494-4604

4230 Belden Village Mall Cir NW, Canton, Ohio, USA, 44718

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ohio chain offering bar food and grilled cheese sandwiches. Uses dairy but has vegan cheese for the "good burger" and the mushroom melt. Fried tofu can be substituted for meat in some sandwiches. Bar opens till late. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

delicious vegan options - Edit

Many of the menu items can be made vegan, and are clearly marked on the menu. I was also told that they have a separate vegan menu with more detail of what swaps are made to make an item vegan. I got the pierogis and mom’s meatloaf sandwich vegan style - both were so good! The full size sandwich was HUGE and I took half home. We sat at the bar to avoid the wait for a table and the bartender was knowledgeable about the menu and very friendly. He informed me that the fries are cooked in the same oil as the non-vegan foods, so if you’re a strict vegan avoid that option. I wish we had a Melt in Cincinnati where I live!

Pros: tasty vegan options, friendly and knowledgeable staff

Cons: no separate fryer for vegan foods

Return to Canton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Melt Bar And Grilled closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.