Mellow Mushroom

678-714-2233

320 Town Center Ave Ste C1, Suwanee, Georgia, USA, 30024

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of pizzeria chain with a hippie theme. Offers Daiya vegan cheese on pizza, hoagies, and in salads. Also tempeh and tofu as toppings. Busy on the weekend, especially around dinner. Located at Town Center Park in Suwanee. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by TraceyTrexlerJacobs

Good food, atmosphere can be loud/crowded - Edit

I love their tempeh hoagie.

It's nice to have this place out here in the 'burbs but it can be crowded, and lots of kids, tables reliably greasy.

Last time I ate there, the server was unaware that they had a vegan menu. She couldn't produce one in the restaurant but pulled it up on my phone. I think the items were on the main menu anyway, it just wasn't a separate menu that I remember.

Pros: yummy vegan options, lots of craft beers, something for everyone it seems

Cons: atmosphere not as quiet as i would like

Always reliable vegan options in a historic setting - Edit

I love this franchise. No matter where my work travels take me, I know I can rely on Mellow Mushroom for vegan options. This visit was extra pleasant, the building is 101 years old with many historic features to explore.

Return to Suwanee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mellow Mushroom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.