Mellow Mushroom

• Veg-friendly
Contact 678-565-3966

1410 Hudson Bridge Rd, Stockbridge, Georgia, USA, 30281

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of chain of hippie theme pizzerias. Offers a tempeh hoagie. Karaoke on Friday and trivia on Tuesday 8pm-closing. Open Sun-Thur until 10pm, Fri-Sat until 11pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Riku4245

Mellow Mushroom - Edit

Mellow Mushroom is a pizza joint with amazing art on the inside. They have this tofu pizza with a bunch of vegies and chunks of cooked tofu. It is amazing. The service was good too but the pizza to die for. It is the only place around that I know of that actually puts tofu on the pizza. Another thing is how filling it is. Three of us ate off of one large pizza and couldn't even finish it. I highly recomend Mellow Mushroom. One bad thing is this resturant is not strickly vegie and meat is included in most of the food there.

Pros: Great Food, Nice staff

Cons: Slightly Expensive, Can Get Loud, Can Get Crouded

My Experience with the Mellow Mushroom - StckBrdg - Edit

Staff is excellent. I go there so often they practically know me by name. Servers were easy to help with vegan options and friendly.
Tempeh hoagie, hummus and fresh pizza is delicious. Pizza has myriad possibilities. Just make sure to ask for it without cheese/butter. Great choice for vegans and meat eaters alike.

Sometimes they get the order wrong however. I know sometimes someone will wind up accidentally putting cheese on the pizza, but they'll remake it for you and the pizza will be free of charge. The only problem I've run into though was when we were ordering late one night, and they messed up on the pizza and put cheese on it, but the kitchen was closed by the time we went to pick it up so I wasn't able to get another one. But they gave it to us for free. And on some rare occasions they'll run low on the hummus (I guess) and not give you enough. But if you tell them, they'll make another one for you for free.

Pros: Delicious, Nice staff, helpful., Vegan options in a not-so-vegan area.

Cons: A little expensive for pizza, Does not always get order right, Hummus amounts should stay consistent.

Return to Stockbridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mellow Mushroom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 834 times since Jul 2009.