Mellow Mushroom

817-749-1111

2820 E Southlake Blvd, Southlake, Texas, USA, 76092

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of hippie themed pizzeria chain with choices for vegans and vegetarians, including tofu, tempeh, and fresh veggie toppings for pizza plus large salads.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by BriggitteJ

I usually love Mellow Mushroom... - Edit

I've been to several other Mellow Mushroom locations, and I always really enjoy the food. The selection of vegan options is good if you know the modifications. I ordered the tofu hoagie (you can order half or whole size), without cheese or mayo. One of the halves had a size-able piece of chicken inside! I'm sure it was an accident, but I almost bit into chicken! With some effort, the restaurant removed it from the bill, and I left hungry.

Love the Mellow Mushroom! - Edit

I've been going to the Mellow Mushroom for quite some time and I am never disappointed by their amazing vegan options. I really like the thicker crust pizza they serve everything is fresh and always tastes amazing. The funky vibe just makes it all the better!

Return to Southlake Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mellow Mushroom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.