Mellow Mushroom

912-330-7133

409 Pooler Parkway, Pooler, Georgia, USA, 31322

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of hippie themed pizzeria chain with choices for vegans and vegetarians, including tofu, tempeh, and fresh veggie toppings for pizza plus large salads.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Rehdd

pretty good - Edit

They no longer offer the tempeh which kind of sucked bc that is significantly healthier than tofu and I had been looking forward to it but I settled on the teriyaki tofu hoagie and held the cheese and mayo to make it vegan. They really should offer a vegan sauce or mayo alternative. My sandwich was a little dry. The waitress told me none of their sauces were vegan. My husbands calzone was made wrong including onions and things he can't stand. The waitress realized it immediately as she was setting the plate down bc she remembered his special order and she was quick to rush back and have it remade. I still finished my sandwich before he even got his food so that was annoying. Overall it wasn't a fantastic experience but the food was tasty and if you're vegan and traveling by then at least there are options here for you. I give four stars for that reason.

delicious pizza! - Edit

Omg so good. Not ur New York style but fluffy crust. Very bready. Vegan cheese and tempeh. Sooo good we got the pizza with tons of veggies and omitted the dairy. Highly recommend

Return to Pooler Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mellow Mushroom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.